CSGO 22.214.171.124 is now live.
Release Notes for 11/11/2014
- Six community maps added to the Operation Vanguard map group, available for free to ALL CS:GO players.
-- de_marquis, de_facade, de_season, de_bazaar, cs_workout, and cs_backalley
- The Operation Vanguard Pass is now available. With an operation pass, you'll receive:
-- A personal Operation Vanguard Journal
-- Exclusive access to the new Operation Vanguard weapon case as a separate timed drop.
-- TWO all-new Campaigns: Weapon Specialist and Vanguard. Choose your own path through a series of missions that span the globe, and receive extra weapons or Operation Vanguard weapon cases as a reward.
-- Access to two optional campaigns: Maghreb and Eurasia.
-- An Operation Vanguard Challenge Coin, which can be upgraded by completing branches of a campaign.
-- Active Duty and Vanguard Scorecards, and Friends Leaderboards to track and compare your Competitive Matchmaking performance throughout the Operation.
- Operation runs until February 10th, 2015.
- Friendly Fire has been turned off.
- de_stmarc, de_lake and de_safehouse are now available in Arms Race mode.
- Fixed game reporting the wrong name of the player who got to knife level in Arms Race.
- Major update to Arms Race mode:
-- Leaders (players with the highest weapon index) from each team now glow for a short time after attacking.
-- The weapon progression list now picks a weapon randomly from 5 fixed weapon categories.
-- The number of levels to reach Golden Knife have been reduced to 16.
-- Two kills are needed to upgrade with each weapon (unless you get a knife kill or kill the enemy leader).
-- Added some new sounds to AR mode.
-- To see more of the Arms Race rules changes, see this guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=336510139
- Friendly Fire has been turned off.
- de_shortdust added to Demolition mode
- Changed Deathmatch bonus weapon to support all guns.
- When FF is off, bullets no longer penetrate teammates
- Fixed grenades icons in weapon panel obeying the user's HUD color setting
- Fixed Mini-Scoreboard panel not properly hiding a few avatars slots on a full server in casual when you had the Mini-Scoreboard Style set to "Just Show Player Count"
- Fixed the freeze panel overlapping with the info panel.
- Halloween has come to a grisly end. (sv_holiday_mode set back to 0)
- Fixed rebuy not rebuying nades, defuse kit, or taser correctly.
- Volume of ambient and 1st person sounds have been slightly reduced in "headphones" setting.
- Death Camera music no longer plays while spectating.
- Half-time / Game-end music no longer plays in overwatch mode.
- Fixed bug where 10 second countdown music(s) would play after round end when round end music volume was set to 0.
- Addressed hitches that were caused by synchronous file i/o.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update Released
CSGO 126.96.36.199 is now live.
Release Notes for 9/10/2014
[ SYSTEMS ]
- Updated a large number of systems necessary for the Linux client.
[ MISC ]
- "kill" command is no longer possible in competitive matchmaking matches ( except during warmup ).
- Fix for CTs not speaking their radio lines when throwing an Incendiary grenade.
- Voice status text now shows the player location for teammates.
- Radio command location text is now colored in chat.
- Planted bomb status now displays for spectators.
- Improved some inventory, inspect and economy audio feedback.
[ OPERATION BREAKOUT ]
- Operation Breakout is on sale.
[ PERFORMANCE ]
- Improved performance when scoreboard is visible.
- Improved performance when spectator panel is visible.
- Improved performance in some cases where avatars and "Display" items are displayed.
[ MAPS ]
-- Various bug fixes.
-- Fixed buyzone bug in competitive mode.
-- Updated overview map.